Saturday, October 27, 2007

A sleepless night...

This morning I woke up around 2:00. I don't know why but, I did and I could not get back to sleep for a while. I finally drifted back into a deep sleep only to awaken again at about five this morning. At this point I gave up on any chance to sleep and started surfing the net.

Then suddenly my phone made a faint beep. It was then that I understood why I woke up at 2a.m. I had a text message informing me that Madison, who I wrote about in earlier blog, had died.

The family had decided to take her off the ventilator and let God handle it. It was removed Thursday morning. What a gut wrenching decision.

My heart is aching for Lindsey and Jake right now. There is no consoling a person in this situation. There is a certain order of things that we are inherently taught. You are born, you grow up, have kids, your parents die and then the process repeats. Parents are not suppose to bury their kids, it should be the other way.

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

I am sorry to hear about this great loss. I will be praying for your entire family especially little Madison's mom and dad. I can not even imagine what they must be going through at this point.

Saturday, October 27, 2007 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Layout by Annette @ Show Them Through Me